Home Owners Renewal Application Requirements:
- $200.00 non-refundable processing fee ( payable by cash , credit/debit card, postal/money orders or bank certified cheque)
- Letter of request addressed to the Director of Immigration
- Duly completed Renewal/Extension Form ( legible & notarized)
- Applicant’s original medical certificate (dated not earlier than 30 days before submission of the application. Required for every applicant)
- Applicant’s original police certificate (issued not earlier than six (6) months; required of applicants 14 years old and over)
- Two (2) current passport photographs of applicant on white background with name printed on back of photo (captured within six (6) months of application date; photo size must be 2 X 2 inches)
- Copy of the biographical data page of applicant’s current passport (must be signed and readable with minimum of two (2) months validity)
- Documentary proof of payment of current Real Property Tax
All further correspondence should be addressed to:
Director of Immigration
P.O. Box N-831
Please note that:
1. Certified translations in English are required for each foreign document submitted and should have a Bahamian $10.00 postage stamp affixed thereto.
2. Translations must be prepared by someone proficient in the relevant foreign language.